" Taps to see if ancient Blog still works"
Well - I managed to finish 1 thing from my Q2 list and then completely missed linking it up! Doh! So I'm resurrecting my blog as a probably better way to keep track more easily (I hope....)
1. My Oakshotts City Lights quilt - it's just needed the binding on it since last year. I have at least now cut and ironed the binding so i suppose that's progress of a sort! I really ought to finish this as it should be a quick and easy one. (As you may have guessed binding is not my favourite....)
13. My so-old-it's-vintage bargello tapestry cushion panel. I think this one could be a possibility - after nearly 35 years I might actually finish it! (Am wondering if this might be the oldest WIP in the Finish Along?)
14. A space quilt for DS2. DS1 chose the fabric 5 years ago to make a quilt and never did. So as DS2 adores the plush backed Cherry Christmas quilt, I'm going to make him a plush backed space quilt .
15. Some DK socks for me in Adriafil Knitcol - Colour Pascal
16. An estonian lace wrap - I bought the Kit from Black Bat wools at the Knitting and Stitching Show at Olympia earlier this year
Mothy and the Squid hand dyed sparkly yarn
20. And DS1's bedroom curtains - though this really ought to be at the top of the list.....
Phew! that's a long list for me - there's about 3 items I should definitely finish ( I only managed one last quarter! (And then missed linking it up :-D). I'm hoping I will at least make some progress on some of the others.
I'm linking up on Helen at Archie The Wonder Dog.