Wednesday, 20 February 2013

This week I have been mostly...

At work, but am now off for the rest of Half Term.

I have however managed to create this:

Which I then turned into this:

And which has now become this:

Approximately 230" of bias binding for my tree skirt. (At least, I hope it is 230"..........)

I used the tutorial from the Dread Pirate Rogers which was nice and simple.

The drawing of lines, pinning at intersections, sewing and then cutting took a surprising length of time. I can't say I enjoyed sewing the twisted fabric tube I created, but the cutting was actually quite enjoyable.

So all bets are off now as to how long it will take me to actually sew it on to the tree skirt..

No comments:

Post a Comment