Wednesday 27 February 2013

What Do you Call a Fast Cake?

I had to go to London for work yesterday and in my brief foray to get  a sandwich at lunch time, I spotted a TKMaxx and swooped in to get some Comic Relief Goodies.

I have to take these shopping opportunities when I can - the heady heights of shopping in my rural town are Millets, Peacocks and Stead & Simpson. It was actually a sad blow when Woolies closed. No, really it was. You have no idea how grateful I am for Internet shopping (not sure my bank balance is quite so grateful though).


And I leave you with a gratuitous tube train photo - just because I love them (Except in rush hour. Never in rush hour). I would have left you with a photo of the prize idiot who pulled the emergency stop cord on the way up to town on the train, but sadly I don't have one.


No comments:

Post a Comment